chevron_rightFrequently Asked Questions
- The Condominium contains 232 Units in 22 two-story buildings. Each building has 8 or 16 units.
- There are no elevators.
- There are 232 Owner Parking Spaces, 100 Guest Parking Spaces and 21 Disabled Access Parking Spaces. Each Unit owns one Parking Space.
- Water, Sewer, Outdoor Lighting, Grounds Maintenance and Street Lights are included in the monthly Maintenance Fee.
- The Condo Association’s Fiscal Years runs from January to December.
- The Association includes Recreational Facilities: Bocce, Shuffleboard, Pool, Clubhouse.
- Oaks IV is managed by Star Hospitality Management Company.
- The Owners of each Unit collectively are entitled to one vote in Association Matters. The total number of voting interests is 232.
- Owners are allowed to keep one pet, with restrictions. Tenants are not allowed to have pets.
- Units can be rented with a minimum lease term of 30 days. No lease may be for more than 1 year. The Association may allow Owners/Tenants to renew yearly leases.
- Maintenance Fees are due on the first of each month and are considered late after the 10th of the month.
1 Bedroom (774 Sq Ft) $247.192 Bedroom - Split (906 sq ft) $277.982 Bedroom - Side-by-Side (961 sq ft) $290.913 Bedroom (1086 sq ft) $320.31
- Fees for 2022: